Friday, June 15, 2007

Todays Extra!!!

Ok I decided to add a little extra snip-it to the site today. If you are a regular visitor to the blog you have noticed that I have added some select links to payperpost. Well here is why. Using payperpost individuals can hire me to write about their product or service. I write the blog about their item then I get paid a commission for doing so. I have been a member of payperpost for almost 6 months now. It is a great community. I have yet to have my blog approved due to their strigent 20 post per 90 day rule, which I am working on. But I have met a lot of great people through payperpost. As well I have found some great blogs just browsing through the site. The community forums are great as well it give bloggers a place to go to share and learn information about other blogs and webmaster based material such as page rankings and promoting your site. So head over sign up and check out payperpost.com


ads on blogs

No comments: