Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Just an update

Just wanted to give a little update. I have been on vacation and really have not had much time to blog. And really as far as tech news goes all that is out there for me is the Iphone and that thing is way over done. I will be back next week with some more great articles for your reading enjoyment. In the meantime check out these cool links I wanted to share with you.

First off my pownce page. www.pownce.com/wvstephens
If you do not have a pownce account just drop me an email at
reptilenut (at) gmail(dot com) and I will send you an invite if I
have one.

Also if you don't already know check out www.hackaday.com

If you are bored check out www.thepcmanwebsite.com
for some fun free games.

Great source for free mp3's via google search www.G2P.org

Have a great week and I hope you enjoy my site picks for the week.

No comments: