Monday, December 03, 2007

New Social Networking Site

Just wanted to let you all know about a brand new social networking site that I found on my evening web browsing. It is www.asabailey.com
The site works on the same premise of myspace, facebook and other but with a unique flair. The site is growing quick soon to be a large social gathering of great minds, musicians, artist. The sign up is quick and simple, you can even modify your profile to the way you like. There is also a GUI based profile editor that lets you pick colors and layout with out any knowledge of website building.
Below is my link to add me as a friend, once you add me give me a shout and let me know you found the link through this blog, and I will hook you up with a free gift.

http://www.asabailey.com/wvstephens

No comments: