Wednesday, January 30, 2008

PSP Firmware 3.90

Well we now have a new firmware from Sony for our beloved PSP. There is nothing real exciting in this update atleast for us fatty users, but the slim owners get a small treat. You get Skype, thats right you get Skype on your PSP. Why Sony has left us fatty owners out in the cold with this feature. We won't be left in the dark though, as one of my earlier post eludes there is a PSP Sip client called Furikup. You can learn more about that below. Other than some worthless security fixes that is all there is in this update. I am anxiously waiting for 4.0 I am sure there will be some cool new features atleast for PSP Slim owners. Damn you Sony I will not give you anymore of my cash to buy a new PSP Slim so just release these goodies for both versions.

No comments: