Monday, January 07, 2008

PSP Voip Phone Sip

It is finally here, Noobz has released in beta a voip software for the PSP. Looks like sony has been beatin to the puch by the PSP community (Again)

It is in Beta so it is still a bit buggy, but has been confirmed to work though I could not get mine working as of this writing. The UI is a bit basic but functional. They have released the source so I am sure over the next couple of days we will see a new easier to use UI. I have been asking, begging, searching for almost 2 years for the ability to make phone calls from my PSP. Now it is a reality. I can see a shortage on PSP Socom Headsets...

I will post up some more updates as they come available. As well as a full tutorial that will explain how to set this up and make calls from your PSP.

In the mean time you can download FuriKup Here
Visit the Noobz Forum and join the fun.

No comments: