Thursday, April 03, 2008

End of the week update.

This post is going to be on a bit more of a personal note. I am again contemplating a move to Florida. Just time for a change in my life and to live as much as I can. You never know when it will be your last day to live. I have a lot of projects going on that will probably have to be put on hold for a bit. Not to mention I have a strange spot on my head that my wife thinks is Melanoma, but I have tried to tell here it is nothing. Still she is making me go get it checked. I guess better safe than sorry.

On a better note I am going to get back on the news posting kick again this week coming up. I will be doing a new post everyday. So be sure to check back often, or better yet subscribe to my feed so you won't be left out of the loop.

Until then good day.

No comments: