Sunday, April 06, 2008

What in the World Is Webkinz?

Ok call me slow or just not checking up on this phenomenon, well my child has discovered Webkinz. So I started on my research I was amazed at how popular these little toys are. If you are not familiar with what Webkinz are. They are simply a stuffed animal that has a special tag that you use to register your Webkin online. The kid or playful adult can adopt their Webkin online and play with their new friend in the virtual world. You child can play games, listen to songs and much more.

I have to say that this is a wonderful idea, kids and even many adults love Webkinz. It is a simple and entertaining way to keep your child occupied, and the site is simple for your young child to navigate. You child can earn Kinzcash that is used to build your Webkin a home, purchase clothing and food. If you have a small child in the age range of say 3-5 they are sure to enjoy one of these toys.

No comments: