Saturday, June 06, 2009

Tetris Free Game play all you want.

Being as today is the 25th Anniversary of Tetris. I thought I would show it some love not to mention everyone loves Tetris. I know I have spent many hours of my life ligning up many little blocks. I set out on a mission to find some cool versions of this classic puzzle game. There are so many different varieties of this game it is down right amazing. Below you will find some links to some great Tetris versions. So if you are looking for Tetris Free Game, then you have come to the right place.

The first link has to be one of the coolest versions of Tetris online. You can play single games, or battle other users for free. You can even share pieces with other players in head to head competition.

FreeTetris.org

Classic version, if you want to play the game you loved when you were a kid with out all the fancy bells and whistles this version of Tetris Free is for you.

TetrisFree.com

I hope you all enjoy these Tetris Free Game. I would love to see everyone's score, feel free to post your score in your comments.

No comments: